Monday, April 6, 2009

Funky Solar Lights, Finally!


Thank you, once again, Ikea! I have been looking for some solar powered garden lights for a while. Unfortunately, what I want and what I see are not the same. I am sick of seeing the same dull colonial style lamps.

This spring, Ikea has finally come out with 'Solig' - a range of solar powered garden lighting which is sleek and gorgeous! They even have solar powered japanese lanterns. These are a few of my favourites...

Of course the big question is, will they really give off any light in my sun starved garden? We will find out soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are really cool - I hope more environmentally friendly furnishing options continue to be released

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i hope to get some in the next couple of weeks - i will post an update with pics of how well they are working. i haven't had much luck with solar lamps so far.

    ReplyDelete